jawwwws!


Hello,

My name is Jaws. I’m about two months old and as you can see, I’m blessed with an off-white coat with ink-dipped ears. My eyes are painted in light blue and I think it’s the shade that best represents the Malaysian cloudy sky. Forgive the ugly picture as it was taken before my Dettol bath.

My owner likes to tell me how fortunate I am to be alive, but I think she just likes to remind me of how I have only seven lives left (I fell from the roof and was stuck in a very, very, very deep and hollow drain for a day). She also likes to rub my cheeks and chest to make me purr like a machinegun. But she can’t keep me for long as she will be in Singapore for four days and she has her hands full with a blind dog and a fat cat.

I’d appreciate it if you’d take me home (otherwise I would be sent to PAWS). My owner says that she would even throw in a scratching pole if you do! So please email her at thunderedcat@gmail.com if you’d like to give me a chance.

Love,
The kitten currently known as Jaws

P/S: Click here to see more pre-Dettol bath pictures of me!

8 Comments:

  1. Itscheryl said...
    poor cute kitty
    has a scary name
    jaws.. i imagine she'd be fierce like spud

    unfortunally with 2 cat hating doggies, jaws is not safe here
    poor hamster's fate shall not be urs jaws
    Rachel Chew said...
    cheryl: the name is reb's idea. sigh... i'm leaving for singapore in the afternoon and i still haven't found a home for him.
    The Wanderer said...
    He's really cute! I'd take him if I was there, I think the white is rather fetching. Not to mention the killer name. :>
    Rachel Chew said...
    silex: ...sigh :_(
    The Wanderer said...
    Updates on Jaws? :\
    Itscheryl said...
    oh i tot u were in singapore adi
    who takes care of spud ?
    ehhe let spud take care of jaws =P
    el'z said...
    how's spore? u seemed to head down quite often ?

    jst wondering, do u know where's a good place to wash digital photos? a shop dad sent in din turn out quite well...(like it came out too exposed) why is it so hur?
    Rachel Chew said...
    silex and cheryl: i'm back from s'pore and jaws is still with me. i'm still looking for someone to adopt him. no, spud can't look after a kitten... he's too self-centered to do that! :P

    chihui: s'pore was fun (and hot)! hmmm... you can try the photo lab in taipan, same row as pizza uno.

Post a Comment