scratch this

1. I'm unwell. I have a rash and it's highly unlikely that it's due to an allergen. I'm taking some medication and they making me drowsy. And I can't even typing proper.

2. I took most of the week off and it was necessary.

3. I went back to work for a day and it was silly.

4. I'm reading Brian McLaren's The Secret Message of Jesus when I'm conscious and not drowsy.

5. I cooked. My domesticated friend laughed when I told her I'm cooking soba noodles. She thinks the only thing I can make is instant cup noodles. Anyway, I cooked soba noodles with olive oil, black olives, romaine lettuce, black mushrooms and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Next I will try squid ink noodles, black olives, crushed black pepper, beef and black mushrooms. Black is my favorite color.

6. I tried to be healthy. Made a drink from watermelon chunks, ice, blackcurrant juice, lemon juice and chopped cilantro.

7. I'm applying steroid cream.

8. I wanted to take photos of the rash, but that would be gross.

9. I had a haircut and I prefer odd numbers.

19 Comments:

  1. Itscheryl said...
    i want to see u in your new hair cut !
    shadows and clouds said...
    get well soon, oh, and don't scratch the rash! you'll only make it worse! :)
    Anonymous said...
    5. sounds yummy. mmhm. yum.
    Anonymous said...
    Let me know what you think of McLaren when you are done. I read that book earlier this summer. Feel better.
    Anonymous said...
    10. Someone is reading in Mexico and leaves this comment. ;-)
    Rachel Chew said...
    cheryl: i saw your sister at station1 today :)
    i still look like me, if you're wondering.

    nà: thank you. am trying to tell myself that too.

    pat: (cookout)

    zach: thank you. and i will get back to you on that.

    zora: hola :)
    Rachel Chew said...
    it tasted like goodness.
    Itscheryl said...
    lol yeah my sis told me about u and reb =D
    Anonymous said...
    i prefer odd numbers too, but only because of the word 'odd' i think.
    Anonymous said...
    (cookout)

    yes please.
    Unknown said...
    hello i wanted to ask how did you do the slideshow of flickr and put in here cuz i wanted to do the same but i don't know how to lol
    Rachel Chew said...
    arisu: try this.
    Unknown said...
    btw another question... when you used this template did you had any problems while using it about the code? i tried this and another but none of them seem to work
    Rachel Chew said...
    no, i didn't have any problems.
    shadows and clouds said...
    are you feeling better yet?
    shadows and clouds said...
    ...p.s. - i hope you are!
    Rachel Chew said...
    nà: i'm feeling a lot better now. thanks :)
    coming up with a photo series soon. btw, i love your pink october!
    Josué said...
    Just love your work: simple, effective :)
    astrobuddha said...
    I came across you blog via flickr and I just wanted to let you know that you have a big fan of illustrations, photos, and now your blog. I'm glad your feeling better.

Post a Comment