icky



I've been so busy these couple of days. I can feel my temperature rising. I worked 12 hours that day/night. Ickiness. It was my parents’ anniversary last night and they decided to treat the family to a nice dinner and not go off on a date by themselves. I don’t know if that’s a good thing.

The restaurant had live seafood and among the tanks of lobsters, there was a tank of hungry goldfish. They enjoyed following my camera. Black shiny machine… mhmm.

So I know, this is short. But this is how I feel with all the busyness:

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    it's just such a delight to visit your blog and look at your pictures. really good stuff. =)
    Rachel Chew said...
    thank you :)
    Joshua Longbrake said...
    nice pipe.
    Rachel Chew said...
    you should make a catalog of all your pipes.
    Itscheryl said...
    i like the colour of the fish in the water !
    Rachel Chew said...
    fish in dirty water.

Post a Comment